Empire Today's reply to:
Empire Today - Wood flooring fraud
STAY AWAY FROM EMPIRE TODAY FLOORING COMPANY
From the time you call the number 800-588-2300 you will be pulled into their *** of:
1. Smiling deceitful sales staff who will bait and switch products on you;
2. Change products and pricing and say you authorized it;
3. Send a clueless installer who knows little to nothing of what he is doing; and
4. Blame the whole horrific experience on you.
5. If you think Customer Service is your friend, FORGET IT.
Find a HomeDepot, Lowes or a flooring company where you go in to pick out your product. Stay away from EMPIRE TODAY FLOORING.
Review about: Empire Today Flooring Fraud.
I didn't like: Dishonest sales woman, Customer service and product was not what i originally chose.
Review #858075 is a subjective opinion of a user.